Hello, my name is Jana and I'm an iPhone addict. HAHA! My iPhone is actually one of the best tools in my tool bag. I have apps that help me as a mommy, apps that help me as a softball coach and apps that help me grow closer to my God. One of my favorite apps is the YouVersion Bible app. It includes several reading plans tailored to wherever you are in your walk. I always try to read the Bible straight through from Genesis to Revelation, but it never flows to me... my science brain needs it to be chronological. And what do you know, the app has a chronological reading plan. It plans everything out so that it should take you 1 year to read it. I'm not quite as quick as I'd like to be or as diligent at reading it daily, but God always has us do the right things at the right time. I just finished reading the entire book of Job, something I've never done before, when one of the teen girls asked me if you can be angry with God. 9 times out of 10 I don't know the answer and I look to my concordance to try to find the answer, but God knew that I would need to be able to answer this question. It amazes me when he does something that makes His Word real-life, like equipping us to do our "job."
It's things like this that make me love my God more than I already do. He is always there for His children and he prepares us for every situation.
Beyond Blessed,
Jana<><
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment