Could this week get anymore sad? It's only Tuesday! My heart is hurting for Katie and her loss. I can't imagine suddenly losing my brother. I can't imagine being prepared to lose my brother either. Too often I take for granted that I can pick up the phone and call Brandon and he'll answer, or I can send him a funny text and get the exact response I expected. Praise the Lord that we can turn to Him in our times of need, when we're sad, when we're angry, when our heart is breaking. I'm so thankful for my Rock and my Salvation. I'm praying that Katie can feel that comfort today and that each day her pain would be a little less.
Not much else to say...I'm glad I have a little ray of sunshine sleeping away right now.
Beyond Blessed,
Jana <><
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment