A True Princess

"Come you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritence, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world." Matthew 25:34

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Too Busy!

In the past week we have flown to Florida and played 10 games, done to Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom, learned to walk while holding on to things, gotten TWO new teeth and learned to throw a temper tantrum. Our lives, to say the least, are very busy. Asher is growing leaps and bounds and learning so fast. He tries to pull everything off of tables and shelves and I think he is developing a fear of the dark. Just like any little one, he puts everything in his mouth and is trying to discover the world around him. Kenny and I are working very hard to get everything out of reach. This task is much harder than you would think. Our small little living space does not have much room for storing things out of reach for a small giant.
I am right in the thick of softball season which means many 12 hour days a week. As fast as Asher is growing and learning I'm afraid I will be missing out on a lot of firsts. Thankfully we have iPhones and a brand new video camera to capture all of these firsts. I'm so excited for Asher's development but the Mommy in me wants him to stay just the way he is.

No comments:

Post a Comment