A True Princess

"Come you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritence, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world." Matthew 25:34

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Our Life Lately

It's been a while since I posted anything and so much has happened. Asher is crawling and standing and taking steps while holding our hands. I can't believe how fast everything is moving now. It won't be long till he's too busy running to let me hold and cuddle him.
Our house is in the full swing of craziness. Softball season makes life move so much faster. I have decided that once softball really gets in your blood there's no turning back. I've been doing this for 20 years and I can't imagine my life without it. I am so thankful for the athletic ability that God has given me and the opportunity I have to turn it into a career. Coaching is definately not playing, but the chance I get to pass my knowledge of the game on to a new generation of softballers is a privelage I don't take lightly.
Kenny has just two more semesters of school left and I can't wait! This has been such a long, emotional, frustrating process. I will be glad to see it go away! He will be started his job hunt soon and I can't wait to see what God has in store for our family. I can't wait to be able to be on our own and not be "faking" anymore. I am so appreciative of his grandparents for helping us out so much, but it can be very difficult. Living in a basement with no kitchen and no laundry room is so hard with a baby. I am glad that Kenny is starting to see that men can live in a single room as long as they have all of their things, but women need places and space and organization. I can't wait to have my own little place to decorate and clean and take care of.
We go on the road to Florida on Sunday and I can't wait to be in the sunshine. This Texas girl is not cut out for this cold weather. March should be warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment