These are just a few of the items Asher has played with today and he's only been awake for 2 hours! I am amazed at him. One day he pulls ALL of his toys out of the toy box and the next he turns his nose up at his toys. He is so full of curiosity that everything becomes a toy. The laundry basket, the clothes in the laundry basket, everything becomes a car. He makes the best car sounds for an 11 month old.
I am very thankful that he enjoys playing with books. He can't sit still long enough for me to read them to him, but I'll take him just playing with them.
Asher has definitely turned into Mr. Destructo! If he can reach it he will pull it down, breakable or not. He tries to climb in the dish washer, he takes every phone within reach. Nothing is safe anymore. He is so smart and works so hard to figure it all out. I just LOVE my baby boy, even when he doesn't let me get my "chores" done!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment