A True Princess

"Come you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritence, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world." Matthew 25:34

Friday, February 3, 2012

Where Does Time Go?

Well, I have been one busy Mama...with no time to do the dishes or the laundry let alone spend time on the computer writing about life. I'm trying to keep my head on straight teaching a high school biology class, running my own softball business and to top it all off I was crazy enough to sign up to sell Mary Kay. What was I thinking?
With every thing going on I don't get to spend much time reflecting on all the activities we are involved in. I am starting to realize how quickly Asher's life, and my own, are passing me by. Before I know it he's going to be driving, going on dates, moving away to college and getting married. He's growing so fast I want to pause time and just hold him right where he is. I want to keep his sweet, slobbery kisses forever. I want him to always dance like the most "gangsta" baby ever and be so excited when he sees me.
I'm not someone who is a sap for corny life quotes, but having a kid truly is living with your heart outside of your body. I never could have imagined and I surely can't imagine what life would be like without him. It makes me very hesitant to ever have another baby. Kenny thinks he has the perfect solution to this...just wait till he's 18 to have another. YIKES!
So, my goal right now is to try to soak up every moment I get to have with my precious, sweet little boy. I don't want him to watch him grow up and feel like I never slowed down to enjoy him. In this day and age slowing down will probably prove more difficult than I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment