A True Princess

"Come you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritence, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world." Matthew 25:34

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Too Busy

Wow! We have been way too busy in this house. I started teaching a biology class, I've gained 3 pitching students and a whole team taking hitting lessons. It is nice to stay busy, but when I don't get a day of rest from all of our craziness I have a huge meltdown!
Asher is the busiest 14 month old I've ever met! He is in to everything, he climbs on everything, he explores everything. He is the ultimate adventurer. He still isn't talking, but he tries to say words. The most understandable being car and dog. He also knows the sound a car and dog make. He is a dancing maniac! ANY music that comes on he's dancing. He loves to play with musical toys and anything that can make a lot of noise. He is becoming much more self-sufficient. He climbs in and out of chairs, up and down off the couch he even gets himself in and out of the bath tub. I can't believe my little baby is growing so fast. I'm so thankful that he is a cuddler and enjoys our evening routine of laying on the couch together while he drinks his bottle. I definitely understand now that you don't think you could ever love another baby as much as your first. It makes me scared to have anymore kids.
Kenny is working at a pawn shop and doing really well. He's such a salesman. We're also trying to find a house to rent so our lives can be a little more organized.
That's everything going on with us lately. I thought that once our busy travel season was over things would slow down, but I was VERY wrong!

Asher was the ring bearer at a friend's wedding, he's the man!


Mommy and Asher took the Gator out for a spin. We had to take advantage of the pretty day, we may not get many more.

All three of us dressed up at the wedding. It was so neat for our whole family to be a part of it. Thanks Jess and Ryan!

No comments:

Post a Comment