Our 4 month check up was today, even though he is only 3 1/2 months. He is 17 pounds and 27 inches. I know that his height is off a little, Kenny and I measured him last month and he was 27 1/2 inches. Oh well, doctors aren't perfect. For the first time ever Asher fell asleep before 9:00 pm. This is why I'm able to blog. Asher keeps up with his Mama and Daddy and usually stays awake until 10:30 or 11:00. By the time he gets to sleep I'm exhausted and there's no hope of getting any housework done and not having to play baby entertainer.
We are traveling to Houston in just three days and will be gone for two months. How do you pack for a baby for two months? By the time we get ready to leave Houston he will be almost out of his 6 month clothes, especially at the rate Asher is growing. I am hoping that my super healthy parents will help me get on top of losing this baby weight. I came home from the hospital 35 pounds lighter than when I was admitted and I haven't lost a pound since. I've done everything I can think of aside from surgery or diet pills which I don't believe really work. Have you ever noticed that their labels say when used with diet and exercise? I'm pretty sure that you would get the same results from diet and exercise alone. Anyone reading this that has suggestions on how to safely drop baby pounds, I would be more than happy to hear what you have to say!
Beyond Blessed,
Jana <><
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment